BioBac - Aerobic Composting Bacteria Culture
BioBac - Composting Culture is specially designed, the highly concentrated microbial culture used to make high-quality compost. It works with aerobic composting systems accelerating the composting process to 20-25 days(typical).
- Specially developed micro organism becomes natural carrier of NPK making compost highly suitable for agriculture, gardening.
- Accelerate composting temperature to 50-60 degree Celsius.
- Composting process happens with minimum odor.
- High temperature removes any pathogen present in compost.
- Highly concentrated culture means lesser quantity use.
- Microbial count: 10 billion cells/grams
- Spectrum of micro organisms: Non-Pathogenic, Saprophytic Bacteria, Actinomycete, Fungi, Enzymes.
- Moisture content: Not more than 10%w/w.
- Safety: Absolutely non pathogenic to humans and animals.
- Dose: 5 grams per Kilogram.
How to use?
Dry Application: Mix 5 gram per Kilogram of BioBac while maintaining at-least 30% moisture and proper aeration.
- Municipal Corporations
- Nagar palikas
- Gram panhayat
- Community/Apartment Composters
- Household aerobic composting.